Sunday 25 March 2012

Facelift recipes: bubblegum smoothie



I created such a yummy smoothie yesterday that it has become my new favourite. It has a girly pink colour and tastes like vintage bubblegum.

It's not just a pretty face though, this smoothie (using the exact recipe below) packs a powerful nutritional punch that is anything but girly.

You will need:6 medium ripe bananas
200g frozen raspberries
1 small ripe mango
And enough water to blend.

How to make:
Simply blend it up and drink it down

The facelift science:

178% of the RDA for Vitamin A
155% of the RDA for Vitamin B6
192% of the RDA for Manganese
147% of the RDA for Fibre


81% of the RDA for Omega 6
56% of the RDA for Omega 3
90% of the RDA for Magnesium
72% of the RDA for Potassium
74% of the RDA for Vitamin B5

Above 50% of the RDAs for  B3, Vitamin E, Copper,

In summary, this delightful drink contains (as a % of my RDAs)
47% of my daily kcal
26% of my daily protein
56% of my daily carbs
22% of my daily fats
60% of my overall vitamin intake
45% of my daily mineral intake

No comments:

Post a Comment